On-campus teaching by highly qualified and experienced faculty
English language is a medium of instruction
Small class sizes
Scholarships offering a 50% fee reduction
Pre-MBA English preparatory courses to help you meet university English proficiency requirements (3-6 months)
Charisma University is accredited by the Turks and Caicos Islands Ministry of Education as a degree-granting institution for Associate’s degree, Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree, and the Doctorate along with Certificate programs.
Charisma University is a candidate for accreditation with the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP). ACBSP accredits business, accounting, and business-related programs at the associated, baccalaureate, master, and doctorate degree levels worldwild. ACBSP is recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA).
Charisma University is an institutional member of the American Council on Education (ACE). ACE member directory can be viewed here: http//www2.acenet.edu/ACEMemberDirectory/ . American Council on Education institute membership is open to all U.S. Degree-granting colleges and universities that are accredited by a CHEA-recognized accrediting agency. International members are higher education, degree-graining institutes or associations that are recognized by an apprpriate national authority and based outside of the United Stated and its territories. According to American Council on Education, its member institutions have a historic commitments to adult learners.
· Quality – We strive to deliver education according to world-class standards. We are committed to an uncompromising standard of excellence in teaching, learning, creativity, and scholarship. We pursue excellence in all operations and strive to produce the highest quality outcomes in all endeavors.
· Integrity – We strive to build a community of learning and fairness marked by mutual respect. We uphold the principles of honesty, trust, equality, and accountability and ensure that these values are translated into action. We believe that integrity is multi-dimensional and to be upheld by students, faculty members, administrators, partners, and staff.
· Student-Centeredness – We are student-centered in our approach to learning. We promote active learning rather than direct instruction so that learners gain professional competence with solving problems, addressing queries, formulating questions, debating ideas, and collaborating with teams.
· Innovation – We seek imaginative solutions to our challenges, purposed toward fulfilling our mission. We inculcate the value of innovation among our stakeholders, not only in the form of the most effective technological resources that enhance delivery of educational content, but also with the effective use of pedagogical approaches and instructional strategies.
· Life-Long Learning – We strive to build a community of life-long learners who share a common vision and passionate commitment to continually learn and apply new concepts and ideas both inside and outside the classroom.